Thursday, April 22, 2010

Deep Sleep

I've been a light sleeper for many years now, which causes me to wake up groggy most mornings. Then someone told me about this iPhone App called "SleepUp!", which supposedly helps people get into deep sleep and stay there long enough for a good night of sleep.



I typically only download apps that are free, but after discussing with the person that recommended it, I decided to fork over the $4.99 (or was it $4.95?) and give it a try.

Well, you know what? It's the best investment I've made recently. I started using it Sunday night, and have been getting decent sleep for the past four nights. Minh told me earlier that I used to respond to his kisses even in my sleep, but now with this app, I barely even move. He would kiss me, poke me, and touch me, and I stay asleep like a log. Oh wait, one time my leg twitched for a second, responding to his light touch.

The only downside that I can think of is that if there were an emergency (knocking on wood), would I wake up in time to respond?

Alrighty, time for bed.

Edit on 4/23/10:
I asked Minh to tickle me in the middle of the night and tell me the result this morning. He told me that after tickling me lightly for a minute, I finally moved a little and switched position, but never woke up. Should I be worried?

No comments:

Post a Comment