Monday, April 26, 2010

Meh, It's Monday... Again....

I feel kinda gloomy today.  Not sure if it's due to the PMS that I am currently suffering or the cloudy / foggy weather during the commute to work. 



I spent a lazy weekend, mostly because I wasn't feeling all that well.  Minh was his usual understanding self and gave me whatever I wanted.  When I got home on Friday, I whined about the horrible traffic, and he kissed my temper away.  On Saturday I whined about wanting more attention, and got it.  Then he observed later on that I must be PMSing.  Oh yeah... he got that right!  The PMS this time around was especially bad, he noticed.  I've been more moody and (gasp!) whiny! 

I also slept a lot.  Not because I wanted to, but because I was physically not well.  Headaches, cramps, etc., you name it, I had it.  Sleep seemed to be the best solution, LoL. 

We also watched some DVD's.  Has anyone seen the 2009 version of "The Stepfather"?  I've never seen the original, but this version wasn't all that bad, either.  I don't think it did all that great in the theatre, though.  The plot was somewhat upsetting, like how dumb the mom was to not see what others suspected.

Then we watched "Schindler's List".  It wasn't my first time watching this movie, but it was Minh's first.  I'm the biggest crybaby so naturally I cried throughout.  Just to think that some people still deny that the Holocaust even took place angers me, just like some people still claim that the "228" in Taiwan never happened. 

I hope the day will go by quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment