Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Thanks a lot, President Obama!

Dear President Obama,

I haven't had the time to check the news, so I'm unclear on the reason of your plan change this morning. All I heard on the radio was that you changed your plan and decided to leave Los Angeles at 8:30 this morning. That meant that your motorcade would start leaving Beverly Wilshire a little before 8.



Honestly, when I heard that during my drive to work on the 405 northbound, I asked aloud, "REALLY?"

I mean, seriously, has your head been in the sand all these times? Even my friends in Taiwan know about the rush hour traffic in Los Angeles, so how can you not know the seriousness of it?? I spend about an hour to an hour and fifteen minutes in the morning getting to work. And BIG THANKS TO YOU, my commute ended up being an hour and forty minutes!

I know that you're the president and people do whatever you say. And of course your safety is very important, since you are the leader of the country. So next time, can you please stick to using the helicopter (which is a LOT faster), or leave/arrive after the rush hour is over? Pretty please?

No comments:

Post a Comment